- We will train all sidewalk crew members
- On call 24/7 – Must be available from November 15, 2020 to April 14, 2021
- Includes snow shovelling and clearing, snow blowing, hand salting, de-icing and other winterized clean-up procedures
- Team-player attitude and flexible
- Crew size of 3-4 people
- Knowledge of Toronto – routes will be assigned
- Routine vehicle and equipment checks
- Ability to lead a team (crew lead) – an asset
- 6 months experience with snow removal or ploughing or salting or other winter work
- Availability to answer cell and respond on short notice
- Must have appropriate clothing for the cold weather
- Must have steel toe boots and wear long pants at all times
- Ability to bend, crouch, stand and walk for long periods
- Able to work long hours
- G License (Crew Lead only) but is an asset
- Responsible, professional, punctual and reliable
Spots are limited so apply now!
If you have your own team/equipment, please reach out and let’s discuss.
Future snow team members benefits:
- Possibility to lead to full-time year-round employment in one of 4 divisions – commercial construction, landscaping maintenance, garden centre or stone yard
This is a Community Economic Development position through Revitalization and is open to TCHC tenants. While all tenants are encouraged to apply, priority will be given to TCHC tenants of the Lawrence Heights and Neptune communities. Please note, tenancy will be verified.
To apply for this job email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org