If you are interested in an electrical apprenticeship, this company usually sponsors people that start in their warehouse.
Rate of Pay: $14 to start, based on experience
The Warehouse Support will be responsible for coordinating activities within the warehouse as well as acting as a liaison between the purchasing and warehouse department to ensure inventory levels are sufficient and accurate and being applied to site material requests, where possible. This role will also have a hand in activities related to shipping and receiving, equipment and facility maintenance as well as delivery duties
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
The following are assets and may not all be required
- Minimum of 1-3 years previous experience in a similar role with similar responsibilities within the industrial electrical field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of inventory management principles and shipping/receiving duties
- Proficient typing skills and MS Office software (Word and Excel) knowledge
This is a Community Economic Development position through Revitalization and is open to TCHC tenants. While all tenants are encouraged to apply, priority will be given to TCHC tenants of the Lawrence Heights and Neptune communities. Please note, tenancy will be verified.
To apply for this job email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org