Rate of Pay: varies based on experience
A security company is looking to hire multiple Security Guards for various locations. Candidates MUST BE punctual, honest and hardworking.
Candidates must have the proper licensing. If you need support to obtain your license, please contact Toronto Employment & Social Services, an Employment Ontario service provider or email@example.com.
- Maintain a presence to ensure the safety and security of all persons on site
- Control access to establishments, operate security control-room equipment and patrol assigned areas to guard against theft, vandalism and fire
- Interior and exterior patrols
- Deter and respond to incidents on property
- Respond to various types of emergencies (fire alarms/medical emergencies)
- Communicate regularly with patrons/clients
- Enforce regulations to maintain order and resolve conflicts and to monitor establishment activities
- Ensure safety and emergency procedures are followed
- Issue passes and direct visitors to appropriate areas, and perform security checks
- Complete reports and memo book entries on a regular basis
- Valid Ontario Security Guard License
- Prior security experience is an asset
- Excellent English communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be punctual, honest, hardworking and possess strong customer service skills
- Some understanding/knowledge of applicable laws and safety oriented
- Valid First Aid/CPR, or willingness to obtain
This is a Community Economic Development position through Revitalization and is open to TCHC tenants. While all tenants are encouraged to apply, priority will be given to TCHC tenants of the Lawrence Heights and Neptune communities. Please note, tenancy will be verified.
To apply for this job email your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org